The bag is made of natural materials that require special care. A few simple tips. If applied they will make the bag’s beauty stay with you for years to come.
- The leather on the purse has been impregnated.
- Clean it only with a cotton damp cloth, taking care not to get leather too wet. After cleaning, dry thoroughly.
- Do not use cleaning chemicals.
- Make sure that the bag is not excessively wet, as it may cause irreversible damage to the color or deform it. It is worth protecting it even during rain. If it comes into contact with water, the bag should be thoroughly dried with a cotton cloth. Do not use a dryer.
- Avoid carrying heavy items in the bag, as this could cause the leather to stretch.
- Wipe the leather with a cotton cloth before you make a decision to wear it along with bright-colored clothes. If the bag is wet it may leave a mark on your clothes. It’s absolutely normal for natural leather to do so.
- Cork is a natural material, so you should avoid using chemicals to clean it.
- Clean it with a cotton damp cloth. In addition, you can use a mild soap. Dry with a cotton cloth and leave the cap to dry in a shady place.